We are looking for a permanent, full time Executive Assistant for our President at our Head Office located in downtown Vancouver. Reporting directly to the President, this position is responsible for providing superior quality administrative services and support to the President. If you are initiative taking, positive, and hardworking, we want to hear from you!
- Coordinating the advance material, including the agenda for the Board of Director meetings on a quarterly basis;
- Providing timely clerical support by submitting expense reports, booking travel arrangements, registering seminars, scanning documents, and filing;
- Managing all calendar appointments on a day-to-day basis for the President and remaining attentive of his schedule to efficiently maximize time;
- Conserving the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information;
- Coordinating monthly meetings and setting up times, booking boardrooms and supplying attendees with minutes and action plans following designated meetings
- Liaising with external business contacts and work with internal department heads and team members to set up meetings or coordinate the exchange of information;
- Maintaining the corporate electronic filing system to ensure efficiency, organization and security;
- Gathering due diligence information on our properties for acquisitions and disposition purposes;
- Researching, developing and implementing corporate projects, as assigned;
- Conducting relevant market research in support of corporate projects and analyzing and reporting on findings;
- Working with the Property Managers and Accountants to send out monthly investor reports;
- Assisting with investor relations tasks including: distributing funds through Electronic File Transfer, opening bank accounts, sending out statements and responding to inquiries;
- Preparing and distributing monthly and annual Investor correspondence;
- Ensuring a process for all website updates including but not limited to, portfolio updates, community giving updates, news feeds, etc.; and
- Preparing Request for Proposal (RFP) when required.
- Completion of high school diploma;
- A general understanding of accounting principles and procedures;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience delivering excellent administrative assistance to an executive level;
- Strong time management skills and self-organization to coordinate projects;
- Ability to build positive and professional relationships;
- Proactive, results-orientated and resourceful in work;
- Strong aptitude for writing, editing; being able to listen effectively and compose;
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written communication; and
- High level of professionalism, discretion and tact in handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits.
To apply for this opportunity, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF's will be accepted.
While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview.