Peterson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Coordinator, Brand and Communications. This position will work closely with our Brand and Communications Team to implement a range of services to multiple stakeholders at Peterson. Reporting to the Manager, Brand and Communications, this individual is responsible for liaising with Peterson's (Rental, Financial, Development, Commercial, and Giving) partners on their marketing efforts (50%), corporate brand coordination and production (20%), and tracking, reporting, and supporting digital marketing and communications efforts (30%).
The ideal candidate for this position should possess excellent time and project management skills with the skills to effectively communicate with all stakeholders and follow-up projects to completion. Meeting deadlines while producing high-quality and accurate work is an important part of the role. They should be skilled in problem-solving in a calm manner while being able to multitask and prioritize effectively. The position is best suited for someone who has a background in marketing and/or communications and is looking for an opportunity to work with a small dynamic team.
- Coordinating development and production of brand creative elements including gathering and organizing assets, briefing design teams, and facilitating the creative review process through to file delivery, and print production (where applicable);
- Monitoring the Peterson brand; working with business unit leaders to ensure programs are supported with the proper branded materials and supporting brand unity efforts;
- Supporting the Manager, Brand & Communications and the Marketing team in company-wide marketing programs and/or initiatives;
- Coordinating and executing internal company communications and email marketing;
- Processing invoices and updating budget reports;
- Analyzing and reporting on various aspects such as brand awareness, internal event success, and more, on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis;
- Tracking the performance of content on our website and making recommendations on how to optimize performance each month.
- Assisting with the setup of meetings and events and preparing post-meeting summaries;
- Conducting general research, particularly on trends, competition, opportunities and promotional items; and
- Proofing and editing Brand/Communications work product.
What You Bring
- A post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a professional environment doing project management.
- Exceptional communication skills – written, editing and verbal.
- Advanced skills using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to prioritize.
- Analytical and investigative mindset to proactively identify issues and suggest solutions.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and passionate team player.
- Advanced proficiency with Google Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
We are an equal opportunity employer. Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted. Submit your application through our online career centre.