Reporting to the Senior Network and Systems Architect, the position will be providing superior quality Tier 1 support and troubleshooting services to meet the needs of all the Company’s different worksites.
A large part of the role will be to manage the Helpdesk ticket system to provide day-to-day troubleshooting for desktops, laptops, mobile phones, applications and other office technologies. The role will also be assisting with monitoring security and network, setting up new users hardware and software, inventory control, and assisting with deployment and troubleshooting of cellphones and company phone system.
The ideal candidate will be a strong customer service focused individual with 2- 3 years’ experience doing hands-on troubleshooting and providing Tier 1 support in an office environment. This position will suit someone who is a strong communicator and logical problem solver.
- 2-3 years of experience of extensive hands-on experience troubleshooting with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems including Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 suite and network connectivity;
- Knowledge of SSL/VPN, TCP/IP protocols, WAN and WIFI configurations and troubleshooting;
- Familiarity with Cabling, CAT5/6 Ethernet and fiber;
- Current Cisco certification – Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is an asset;
- Current Microsoft certification – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) is an asset;
- Hands on experience working with AD user accounts, creating and managing accounts;
- Experience with management and deployment of storage backup solutions and methodologies;
- Ability to approach and solve problems in a logical manner when under pressure;
- Demonstrating strong communication skills in being able to question and understand user’s needs and issues;
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment;
- Providing personal, superior quality support and solutions to clients;
- Showing ability to think outside the box when problem solving; and
- Up-to-date with industry practices and the current technology applications and solutions.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.