Reporting directly to the Manager, Development, the Development Coordinator position is responsible for supporting the day-to-day . If you are positive, detail-oriented and hardworking, we want to hear from you!
- researching markets, trends and comparable developments, and other topics as required;
- mapping and researching specific areas to identify development trends and opportunities;
- researching and summarizing development product both currently for sale and contemplated;
- preparing and updating development proformas, sensitivity and other analyses for review;
- supporting the preparation of rezoning, subdivision, development and building permit applications and the coordination of legal documents required such as rights-of-way, easements etc.;
- preparing and facilitating Requests for Proposals as required including preparation of proposal comparisons, consultant contracts, and clarifications of scope;
- reviewing change orders, site instructions and shop drawings as well as managing and tracking consultant correspondence on these matters before distributing for approval;
- tracking the status of outstanding letters of credit and other deposits and coordinating municipal inspections as required to release these funds;
- researching and reporting on the development and public consultation processes including municipal bylaws and community amenity contributions;
- assisting in maintenance and updating of tasks in Peterson’s task management software;
- managing day-to-day administration tasks including creating project binders, scanning and saving updates to filing system, printing invoices for coding, and updating various documents;
- arranging and coordinating internal and external meetings; and
- attending internal project meetings, preparing agendas, taking minutes and distributing.
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in real estate, business or finance;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Organized and meticulous in performing his/her duties;
- Strong self-starter, resourceful and resilient in figuring out tasks and assignments;
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written;
- Strong positive and professional business relationships within the company and with external stakeholders while practicing excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and part of a team;
- Efficient and effective time management and project management, demonstrating ability to meet deadlines while producing quality and accurate work; and
- Demonstrating maturity, confidence and tact, particularly when dealing with difficult issues or conflict.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: