This opportunity is best suited for a proactive and influential leader who is able to work collaboratively with all levels of an organization to facilitate the building of an exceptional culture, progressive HR practices and high performing teams. This is a full generalist role with both operational and strategic HR responsibilities.
- Building an exceptional company culture of employees that are engaged and inspired by creating and implementing progressive HR programs and practices that exhibits the corporate values and support a culture of respect and dignity;
- Leading and mentoring the HR division and assisting other divisions as needed;
- Assisting the President on projects and initiatives to create a high functioning team that is accountable to one another;
- Formulating and implementing a talent management system to optimize the performance of each employee and the company by establishing superior quality recruitment and selection practices to find the best fit talent for the company’s current and developing needs;
- Partnering with leaders to define the resources and programs needed for employee learning and development;
- Initiating ongoing goal setting and feedback practices in addition to overseeing the annual performance evaluation process;
- Initiating employee career planning, talent assessment and effective succession planning;
- Leading competitive market research and overseeing a fair and competitive compensation, benefits and rewards program;
- Designing a HR platform that is aligned with the overall business plan, objectives and values of the company;
- Participating in quarterly Board of Director and Governance & HR committee meetings;
- Establishing professional, fair and effective human resources management; and
- Ensuring the workplace structure is optimally designed for high performance.
A fit with the Peterson culture and values and organizational approach is critical. It is a strongly values-driven company emphasizing integrity, fostering long-term relationships, entrepreneurship and gratitude. These values serve as the foundation from which it does business, treats everyone it interacts with and supports its local communities.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: