Peterson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Director, Project Marketing to join a robust marketing team. This is an all-encompassing project marketing role that requires a high-level view of various moving parts and conscientious execution of multiple project marketing strategies for the Company’s real estate projects. Reporting to the VP, Sales & Project Marketing, this position is responsible for implementing a cohesive marketing plan in alignment with the Company’s values, direction and objectives.
The ideal person has a passion for real estate, brand growth, and thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment. The successful candidate enjoys autonomy in their work with an ability to harness productive curiosity leading to creative solutions and enhanced project outcomes. This position will work closely with our sales and senior management team, playing a critical role in breaking down a complex scope of work and prioritizing the project requirements. The position is best suited for a real estate marketing professional with a solid understanding of multi-platform digital initiatives and a drive to deliver successful projects.
- Ensuring that Peterson’s projects are strategically envisioned and marketed, in a manner consistent with company and project vision;
- Owning the marketing of projects from strategy to execution by developing and executing marketing strategies in collaboration with internal and external sales;
- Driving the visioning process for a project and collaborating with marketing partners, creative agencies and development team for overall project branding and positioning;
- Providing support on the design and layout of all project presentation centres and display suites and providing input to the interior design direction of projects;
- Managing Presentation Centre set-ups and shutdowns;
- Creating and managing project-related marketing budgets and costs and being accountable for marketing dollar spend on a project-by-project basis;
- Facilitating compelling and innovative advertising campaigns and media planning;
- Collaborating with corporate marketing on brand projects, social media, public relations, and corporate communications; and
- Managing the flow of work within the team while providing guidance, mentorship and education on best practice processes to deliver high caliber projects.
What You Bring
- 7+ years’ experience in real estate project marketing campaigns (mid-rise, high-rise) from inception to completion; experience with hospitality, office and retail properties is an asset;
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or similar;
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel;
- Experience using Bluebeam and Canva is an asset;
- Excellent communication – written, editing, verbal and presentations skills;
- Efficient and effective time and project management, demonstrating accountability and ability to meet tight timelines under high-pressure while producing quality and accurate work;
- Ability to develop positive relationships with a network of key stakeholders including consultants and third-party vendors, to achieve business objectives;
- Strong attention to detail, an eye for design and the ability to dive into the details while keeping an eye on the big picture;
- Ability to think strategically, adapt to situations, and share ideas;
- Collaborative and ability to work both within a team, with other teams, and independently; and
- A passion for marketing with the eagerness to learn and provide mentorship.
Salary Range: $120,000 – $160,000
We are an equal opportunity employer. Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted. Submit your application through our online career centre.