Reporting to the to the Vice President, Corporate & Legal Affairs and the Senior Vice President, Developments, this position will be responsible for providing exceptional administrative services and support to both Executives.
The ideal candidate practices a high degree of discretion and confidentiality while maintaining effective and efficient administration services and personal support to ensure the executive’s time is maximized in the business. This position suits someone who is resourceful and easily adaptable to the changing needs of the business.
- Assisting in all aspects of Board and Committee meetings, including liaising with Directors, managing meeting logistics, and preparing materials;
- Providing timely clerical support by submitting expenses and reports, conducting reconciliations, coordinating travel, registering seminars, scanning documents, and filing;
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence (including mail and emails), drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information;
- Coordinating meetings, booking boardrooms, and supplying meeting minutes and action plans; and
- Liaising with external business contacts and work with internal department heads and team members.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience delivering administrative assistance at an executive level;
- Knowledge of real estate, finance or legal is an asset;
- Building positive and professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrating a strong aptitude for writing and editing;
- Communicating clearly and concisely both in verbal and written communication; and
- Readiness to complete other duties as assigned.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.