DepartmentHead Office, Administration
We are looking for a proactive and detail-oriented Office Administrator to join us full-time at our Head Office in Downtown Vancouver. Reporting to the to the Office Manager, this position will be providing superior quality reception services and providing administrative support throughout the office.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is able to handle multiple tasks at the same time and is able to prioritize demands while remaining professional. We are looking for someone who is eager to assist others with a high level of organization and is self-motivated to be proactive in their responsibilities.
- Greeting and answering walk-in visitors and employee’s inquiries in friendly and professional manner;
- Receiving and directing multiple incoming telephone calls on multi-line telephone system in a timely and pleasant manner;
- Ensuring visitors adhere to office safety policies;
- Ensuring reception area and boardrooms is always clean, tidy and professional in appearance;
- Maintaining upkeep of the boardroom and conducting set up for various meetings;
- Managing mail services by arranging local and international courier services and responsibly sorting and distributing incoming mail and deliveries;
- Managing sign in for visitors and safely distributing building keys for service providers; and
- Reviewing incoming faxes and redirecting to appropriate recipient;
- Performing clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, binding, typing letters, stuffing envelopes, filing (paper & digital), and running postage;
- Archiving files and preparing them for storage;
- Checking office equipment and refilling supplies;
- Conducting daily rounds throughout the office according to the administrative handbook;
- Monitoring inventory of office supplies and beverages and ensuring items are stocked; and
- Performing other ad hoc duties as directed by the Office Manager.
What You Bring
- Completion of a high school diploma;
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Minimum 1 years’ experience providing customer service;
- Polite, professional and cooperative personality and willingness to assist others;
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented;
- Ability to adapt to changing needs while remaining clam; and
- Experience working in a receptionist role is an asset.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted. Submit your application through our online career centre.