We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our commercial property management team at our satellite office in Richmond. The role will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Property Manager, reception duties and general office administrative tasks.
The Office Administrator would be someone who is organized and passionate about helping others. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, oral and written, as they will be the first-point-of-contact with tenants at the office, coordinating vendors and drafting tenant communications. This customer-service driven role is best suited for someone who enjoys event planning, working in a small team, and has an interest in property management.
- Drafting and distributing correspondence, notices, contracts forms, monthly reports, memos, move-in/out documents, welcome packages and other documents as directed;
- Providing superior quality customer service, dealing with tenant requests and concerns on a timely basis;
- Working with Building Operators and Property Managers to assist tenants with maintenance and lease issues;
- Assisting with researching quotes and other information for maintenance and capital projects;
- Greeting and answering walk-in customers and employee’s inquiries in friendly and professional manner;
- Performing clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, binding, typing letters, stuffing envelopes, filing (electronic and physical), and postage;
- Arranging local and international courier services and managing incoming mail;
- Monitoring inventory of office supplies;
- Assisting with marketing initiatives (e.g. cold calling vendors, researching and coordinating vendors, drafting agenda of events and event rundowns); and
- Participating in planning meetings for marketing events and taking meeting minutes.
What You Bring
- Completion of high school diploma;
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Minimum 1-2 years’ of experience providing customer service and administrative support in an office setting;
- Polite, professional, and cooperative personality and willingness to assist others;
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks;
- Excellent verbal and written communication; and
- Organization and detail in performing duties.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted. Submit your application through our online career centre.