Reporting directly to the Resident Building Manager, the Office Assistant is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support for the general operation of the Hudson District. If you are positive, customer focused, a team player and hardworking, we want to hear from you!
Hours of Work:
- 2 – 3 days a week based on operation needs
- Providing administrative support using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Photocopying, scanning, and binding duties and document file storage;
- Mailing duties including sorting and distributing mail;
- Administrative assistance to one or more managers;
- Providing reception duties including receiving and directing multiple incoming telephone calls on multi-line phone system;
- Greeting and answering walk-in tenant enquiries;
- Showing suites and property to prospective tenants;
- Handling open house showings;
- Preparing leasing documentation for the Office Manager’s review and approval;
- Providing feedback and suggestions for the rental advertising;
- Tracking and preparing the rental traffic documentation;
- Organizing and updating central paper filing system;
- Maintaining order of the kitchen including restocking beverage and kitchen supplies when needed;
- Taking inventory of supplies to ensure office supplies are well stocked and ordered when necessary with manager approval; and
- Other duties as required by the needs of the operation.
- completion of high school diploma
- Providing superior quality service within an office environment or service industry;
- Demonstrating a polite, professional, and cooperative personality and willingness to assist others;
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize demands;
- Diligently dealing with methods of organization and detail in performing his / her duties;
- Working both independently and as a team player;
- Adapting to changing needs and demands while remaining calm; and
- Taking direction and following through on assigned work in a timely manner.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: