We are looking to add an experienced Office Leasing Manager as a member of our Commercial team based out of our Vancouver office. This role is responsible for the leasing strategy and execution within a 1.6M sq ft office portfolio to identify and develop innovative solutions to optimize the space and ensure maximum value for stakeholders. In addition, the role will develop and maintain relationships with tenants and real estate brokers and provide reporting to investors and other stakeholders as it relates to leasing.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and resourceful with 5-10 years of commercial leasing experience, an extensive track record of successfully leasing up office properties preferably as a landlord representative. This position will suit someone who is creative, adaptable and enjoys the challenge of being in a front-facing role and presenting strategic leasing plans to prospective tenants.
- 5-10 years’ experience in leasing of commercial office properties (selling, negotiating, financial management);
- Completion of University degree or a College diploma or certificate is an asset;
- Valid Real Estate Trading Services License or Rental Property Management License under the Real Estate Council of BC;
- In depth knowledge of the Real Estate Act;
- Knowledge of real estate documents including leases, sublease agreements, indemnity agreements, and consent forms;
- Ability to build positive and professional relationships with a variety of people, being proactive, results-orientated, and resourceful in work;
- Creativity and flexibility to achieve optimal results;
- Development of complex strategic documents and planning solutions to support business case development;
- Clear and concise both in verbal and written communication;
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills;
- Negotiation skills to close lease agreements; and
- High level of professionalism and ethical conduct.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.