- Applying protective and decorative coats of paint, varnish, lacquer, and/or other related materials to interior and exterior surfaces of buildings, furniture, equipment, and other structures;
- Washing, scraping, sanding, and/or smoothing interior and exterior surfaces prior to painting, varnishing, lacquering or applying other related materials;
- Cleaning equipment, paint mixing area, and work area;
- Operating compressors, striping machines, sandblasters, spray equipment, and other small power equipment;
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining drywall, wall texturing, and ceiling acoustic texturing;
- Erecting various types of scaffolding, staging, ladders, and planks to reach surfaces of work area for painting;
- Applying paints, stains, surface preparatory materials, and undercoating materials to a variety of surfaces;
- Determining appropriate color for new or replacement applications through consultation with the Rental Office Manager and Property Manager;
- Maintaining existing paint surfaces through matching and tinting of appropriate paint products;
- Identification, safe handling, and appropriate disposal of paints, stains, preparatory, and undercoating materials, and other hazardous materials; and
- Other projects as required.
- A minimum of one (1) year of painting experience;
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, materials and application techniques common to the painting trade;
- Knowledge and skill in hazardous materials handling, application and disposal;
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with tenants, contractors and co-workers;
- A positive and proactive attitude with a desire to learn;
- A keen eye for details and ability to maintain a clean work environment;
- Ability to work independently and take on new challenges as well as learn from others;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work under pressure to meet deadlines; and
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: