We have an exciting opportunity for an organized and service-oriented Property Management Coordinator to join our commercial team. Reporting to the General Manager, Commercial, this role will be the point of contact for tenant inquiries and service requests across the Company’s Commercial office, retail and industrial portfolio. As a professional, personable, and presentable point of contact, the position will be responsible for providing superior quality service to tenants and coordinating portfolio projects and initiatives for the Commercial team.
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and prioritize demands while maintaining clear and written verbal and written communication. We are looking for someone who is eager to assist others with a high level of drive to be proactive and resourceful in their responsibilities. This position is best suited for someone who is interested in developing their career in property management.
- Coordinating tenant service work and communications including updating databases, building information, gym waivers, tenant information forms, etc.; determining resource requirements, managing communications, updating insurance certificate and contact information, sending chargeback invoices, and timely follow up;
- Handling work orders in efficient and timely manner, including creating, sending, and closing orders;
- Assisting Property Manager Assistants in collecting rent, resolving arrears, preparing Welcome Packages consisting of access card and keys, Building Policies and Procedures, Fire Safety Information, all related Tenant Information material, new property onboarding, and providing vacation and sick day coverage;
- Proactively anticipating needs/issues and providing solutions to tenants and Property Managers;
- Planning/participating in events (e.g., Tenant Appreciation, Christmas Breakfast, fire warden training, etc.);
- Accurately drafting correspondence, notices, contracts forms, memos, operator overtime sheets, and other documents as directed by the Operations Manager and within the timeline pursuant to regulations;
- Managing and overseeing implementation of administrative policies and procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness including training, manuals, and onboarding/offboarding administration staff;
- Coordinating portfolio program initiatives (e.g., Tenant Survey, server migration/cleanup, signage etc.); and
- Providing timely support by submitting expense reports, booking travel arrangements, registering seminars, scanning documents and filing, updating after-hour security call sheets, and ordering uniforms.
What You Bring
- 1 to 2 years’ experience providing quality customer service with polite, professional, cooperative personality;
- Completion of a high school diploma;
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Familiarity with Yardi Voyageur and Angus AnyWhere is an asset;
- Demonstrating maturity, confidence and tact, particularly when dealing with difficult issues or conflicts;
- Building positive and professional relationships with a variety of people;
- Possessing strong methods of time management and self-organization to coordinate projects; and
- Providing effective and efficient administration in a fast-paced environment, including coordination of support services, accurate and timely record keeping, organization of events, etc.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. We thank all candidates for their interest – only short-listed candidates will be contacted. To apply for this opportunity, visit our ADP Careers page.