Reporting directly to the Senior Property Manager, the PMA & AR position is responsible for providing superior quality administrative services and support to the Sr. Property Manager and to ensure accurate administration of Commercial Portfolio AR. If you are positive, detail-oriented and hardworking, we want to hear from you!
- As Property Manager Assistant:
- Drafting correspondence, contracts, forms, memos, and preparing Request for Proposal (RFP) when required, and other documents within the timeline pursuant to regulations;
- Liaising with property managers to ensure monthly/quarterly reports, annual rental payment schedules and CAM reconciliation letters are compiled on time;
- Coordinating the Property Manager and Administration monthly meetings by preparing material, including the agenda, booking boardrooms, and supplying attendees with minutes and action plans following designated meetings;
- Providing timely clerical support by submitting expense reports, booking travel arrangements, registering seminars, scanning documents, and filing for the Sr. Property Manager;
- Assisting with new Property onboarding and property off boarding;
- Assisting with property insurance and property tax review;
- Assisting with special projects as directed by the Sr. Property Manager;
- Assisting with researching quotes and other information for maintenance and capital projects as directed by the Sr. Property Manager;
- Ensuring the quality presentation of owner reports and other correspondence to owners/vendors;
- Providing superior quality customer service dealing effectively and fairly with tenants, Owners, JV Partners and contractors/vendors.
As Accounts Receivable
- Working with property accountants and property managers in collecting rent and resolving arrears;
- Creating correspondence for rent reminders, demand and default letters;
- Completing account reconciliations for past due accounts; and
- Completing monthly tenant chargebacks.
- Completion of high school diploma;
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- General understanding of accounting principles and procedures;
- Familiarity with Yardi Voyageur and Angus Anywhere is an asset;
- Willing to obtain Real Estate Trading services Licensing under the Real Estate Council of BC;
- 3 years’ experience providing quality customer service and administration in fast-paced environment;
- Maturity, confidence and tact when dealing with difficult issues or conflict;
- Ability to develop positive and professional relationships with a variety of people while practicing excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail and an innovative problem solver.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: