DepartmentHead Office, Residential
Reporting to the General Manager, Residential, the position will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure consistent quality services for our tenants, Property Managers and to help enhance the overall value of the properties.
The role will primarily focus on, under the guidance of the Property Managers, drafting correspondence, issuing and distributing notices, preparing reports and ensuring Property Managers have the administrative support to effectively manage the daily operations of the properties. Part of the position will also involve ensuring information on Yardi and Angus are accurate and assisting with property leasing activities by advertising on different online portals and conducting various background checks for tenancy applications. Effective communication will be important as the role will be working closely with other departments including accounting and on-site teams to ensure tenants are receiving quality service and information.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized and customer-focused individual with 1-2 years of experience providing administrative support within a real estate environment. This position will suit someone who is resourceful, proactive and is interested in learning and developing a career property management.
- 1 – 2 years of experience providing effective and efficient administration support including answering phones, accurate and timely record keeping processing invoices and coordinating support service;
- Completion of a high school diploma;
- Demonstrated customer service and time management skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Familiarity with Yardi Voyageur, Angus AnyWhere and Adobe X Pro is an asset;
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize demands;
- Maturity, confidence and tact, particularly when dealing with difficult issues or conflict;
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with a variety of people while practicing excellent verbal and written communication; and
- High level of professionalism and ethical conduct.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.