As Peterson’s development portfolio continues to grow, we are excited to expand our team and add an experienced Senior Development Manager. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Development, this position will be responsible for leading the successful execution of multiple complex development projects from inception to completion and occupancy, and managing key stakeholder relationships, simultaneously.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about real estate – highly driven to dive into the details of each project and successfully translate the vision into a built form. The individual will thrive in a high-growth and collaborative work environment and will have a strong track record of success in managing multiple, complex development projects. This position will suit someone who is a conscientious and creative problem solver with strong business acumen and a desire to work with a talented and high-performing team!
- 5+ years of proven experience managing the entire development lifecycle of multiple large, complex, mixed-use development projects simultaneously;
- Experience with managing projects in the City of Vancouver;
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Bachelor of Commerce, Real Estate (or Urban Land), Architecture, or Urban Planning;
- Leadership skills or managing/leading a team towards a common goal;
- Experience in rezoning, development, construction, and sales and marketing activities;
- Knowledge in the real estate market, principles of planning, political and community engagement, design development, financial analysis, construction, and sales;
- Proven ability to develop positive and professional relationships with a network of key stakeholders, including various levels of government, consultants, contractors, etc.;
- Strong aptitude for problem solving, accountability, and managing multiple scopes concurrently;
- Efficient and effective project management, demonstrating ability to meet deadlines while producing quality and accurate work;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills in both written and verbal; and
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits.
We thank all candidates for their interest – only short-listed candidates will be contacted. To apply for this opportunity and learn more about Peterson, visit our ADP Careers Page.