DepartmentHead Office, Marketing
Peterson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Senior Manager, Marketing to join a robust and growing development team. This is an all-encompassing project marketing role that requires a high-level view of various moving parts and conscientious execution of multiple project marketing strategies for the Company’s new residential development team. Reporting to the VP, Marketing, this newly created position is responsible for implementing a cohesive marketing plan in alignment with the Company’s values, direction and objectives.
The ideal person has a passion for real estate, brand growth, and thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment. The successful candidate enjoys autonomy in their work with an ability to harness productive curiosity leading to creative solutions and enhanced project outcomes. This position will work closely with our development and senior management team, playing a critical role in breaking down a complex scope of work and prioritizing the project requirements. The position is best suited for a real estate marketing professional with a solid understanding of multi-platform digital initiatives and a drive to deliver successful projects.
- Effectively manage a variety of marketing projects from conception through to completion
- Manage agencies and vendors (architects, graphic designers, interior designers, production consultants, media buying agency, etc.)
- Create, present and execute project budgets and strategic road map
- Propose, develop and execute multi-channel marketing and digital campaigns
- Manage and provide timely reports on marketing budget and spend allocations per project
- Identify and articulate the target market by understanding the competitive landscape (i.e. product development- floorplans, unit mix) and competing marketing and sales launches.
- Work with the sales teams to execute on the project strategy and manage all daily tasks
- Leverage technology to ensure the timeliness and availability of resources to meet project needs, commitments, and expectations
- Establish KPIs and benchmarks to track, report and analyze website analytics and online campaigns and compare against goal benchmarks as well as industry averages
- Manage the sourcing, implementation and ongoing development and maintenance of a dedicated CRM system
- Train team members as needed on digital strategy and tools
- Manage and improve effectiveness of Peterson’s internal and external communications processes and content in collaboration with relevant business lines
- Providing support on corporate marketing initiatives, as required
What You Bring
- 4+ years’ experience managing multiple real estate project marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or similar
- Work experience with multi-platform digital campaigns and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication – written, editing, verbal and presentations skills
- Ability to develop positive relationships with a network of key stakeholders including consultants and third-party vendors, to achieve business objectives
- Ability to interact positively with all stakeholders, ensuring a customer focus
- Ability to simultaneously lead multiple initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Superior project management skills – able to prioritize, plan and organize effectively
- Mandarin language skills considered an asset.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted. Submit your application through our online career centre.