Peterson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Property Manager to join our growing residential team. Reporting to the General Manager, Residential this role will be responsible for delivering consistent quality services to tenants and stakeholders across our predominantly residential rental portfolio, and optimizing the performance of our properties by managing operational costs, property financials and capital projects.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator and creative problem-solver who enjoys the challenges of handling unpredictable events. You are resilient and highly effective when dealing with a diverse range of people. In addition, you have an “owner’s mentality” alongside a strong track record of success in managing property operations, working alongside a multi-disciplinary team and balancing key stakeholder relationships, simultaneously. This position will best suit an individual with strong financial acumen and the desire to continue progressing in a property management career that is far from monotonous and has potential for advancement.
- Minimum 8 years managing a portfolio consisting of strata, rental, and commercial properties and delivering excellent customer service;
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Bachelor of Commerce, Real Estate (or Urban Land);
- Valid Rental Property Management license under the Real Estate Council of BC;
- In depth knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act (RTA)
- Responsibility managing financial budgets and analyzing financial data;
- Ability to develop positive and professional relationships with a network of key stakeholders;
- Communicating clearly and concisely both in verbal and written forms;
- Working knowledge of Commercial and Residential Lease Agreements and Management Agreements;
- Strong aptitude for problem solving, accountability and managing multiple scopes concurrently;
- Efficient and effective project management, demonstrating ability to meet deadlines while producing quality and accurate work.
- Providing direction, guidance, and supervision to other team members when required; and
- Demonstrating a high level of professionalism and ethical conduct.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.