DepartmentHead Office, Commercial, Residential
Reporting to the General Manager, Residential this role will be responsible for delivering consistent quality services to tenants and stakeholders, and managing operational costs, property financials and capital projects.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator and highly effective when dealing with a diverse range of people. He / She will have a strong track record of success in managing the property operations, working alongside a multi-disciplinary team and balancing key stakeholder relationships, simultaneously. This position will suit a creative problem-solver with an owner’s mentality and strong financial acumen.
- Minimum 7 years managing a portfolio consisting of strata, rental, and commercial properties and delivering excellent customer service;
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Bachelor of Commerce, Real Estate (or Urban Land);
- Valid Rental Property Management license under the Real Estate Council of BC;
- Responsibility managing financial budgets and analyzing financial data;
- Building positive and professional relationships with a variety of people;
- Communicating clearly and concisely both in verbal and written forms;
- Working knowledge of Commercial and Residential Lease Agreements and Management Agreements;
- Strong aptitude for problem solving, accountability and managing multiple scopes concurrently;
- Providing direction, guidance, and supervision to other team members when required; and
- Demonstrating a high level of professionalism and ethical conduct.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.