Peterson is looking for Tenant Coordinator to join our commercial leasing team. Reporting to the Director, Leasing, the Tenant Coordinator is directly responsible for coordinating and maintaining a positive tenant experience during the leasing and tenant move-in process as well as maintaining a high tenant satisfaction rate throughout the tenancy. Working closely with both the leasing and property management team and the position will need to effectively liaise between the two teams. This role will be working at our downtown head office and on-site at the Fairmont Medical Building (750 W Broadway, Vancouver).
The ideal person is highly organized and an effective communicator who is adept at working both autonomously and as part of a team. This role is best suited for an outgoing and professional individual who can think outside the box when problem-solving and is self-motived with strong work ethics. Overall, this role requires an individual who is detail-oriented, customer-focused, and passionate about delivering exceptional tenant services.
- Maintaining first class service and communication with all potential and existing tenants and leasing brokers;
- Conducting and coordinating showings with potential tenants and brokers as needed;
- Conducting periodic building walkthroughs and communicating any recommendations for improvements or repairs to vacant suites and common areas;
- Creating accurate leasing plans for all available suites;
- Updating leasing brochures as needed;
- Reviewing and updating online listings weekly or as needed;
- Coordinating with the Marketing team to announce new lease deals on social media;
- Preparing and sending out email campaigns as needed;
- Coordinating welcome gifts for new tenants as needed;
- Respectfully and capably representing the best interests of Peterson Group in all internal and external dealings;
- Facilitating property viewings for the Leasing team;
- Assisting with leasing events, including but not limited to putting together guest lists, creating invitations, signage and presentations, and coordinating vendors as needed; and
- Conducting market research for all asset classes relevant to the IPP portfolio.
What You Bring
- Completion of a high school diploma with at least 2 years of experience working within an office environment;
- A polite, professional, and cooperative mindset with the willingness to assist others;
- Advanced skills using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Superior writing and editing skills;
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to prioritize;
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills;
- Self-motivated and passionate team player;
- Basic skills in using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) will be considered an asset; and
- Skills in using Yardi will be considered an asset.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted. Submit your application through our online career centre.