DepartmentHead Office, Accounting
Reporting directly to the Controller-Corporate, the Accounting Clerk is responsible for ensuring up-to-date financial records with timely and accurate processing of invoices and payments. If you are positive and hardworking, we want to hear from you!
- Ensuring invoices are reviewed and verified for accuracy and approval before processing for payment;
- Ensuring payables and receivables are approved for posting and correctly coded and dated;
- Issuing accounts receivable invoices;
- Promptly depositing cheques, doing bank runs and booking receipts to ensure ledger is updated in a timely manner;
- Maintaining a simple set of books for some of our entities;
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial transactions and supporting documentation; and
- Providing general administrative support to the accounting department including photocopying, filing, sorting, organizing and retrieving data and documents as requested by accountants.
- Completion of College diploma or certificate, in Business-Accounting is an asset;
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office particularly with Excel;
- Diligently dealing with methods of organization and detail in performing his/ her duties;
- Efficient and effective time management, demonstrating ability to meet deadlines while producing quality and accurate work; and
- Developing positive and professional relationships with a variety of people while practicing excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Minimum 1 years’ experience:
- Providing accurate and timely AP/AR functions in an office environment.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: